New albums are always great but I don't understand a thing thery're saying:/ Maybe traslate it?
well i really dont like the k-pop but nice blog, i tried to hearone but i really dont like it, anyways thats what you like and i will respect it
I dont even now K-pop before you listened to it, but I think their good, not like 1D but good. (: <3
Well i really don't know about the k-pop but nice blog. Anyways that's what you like and I will respect it
New albums are always great but I don't understand a thing thery're saying:/ Maybe traslate it?
ResponderEliminarwell i really dont like the k-pop but nice blog, i tried to hearone but i really dont like it, anyways thats what you like and i will respect it
ResponderEliminarI dont even now K-pop before you listened to it, but I think their good, not like 1D but good. (: <3
ResponderEliminarWell i really don't know about the k-pop but nice blog. Anyways that's what you like and I will respect it
ResponderEliminar