miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2015

OCTOBER

Kim Hyun Joong 김현중 he is my oppa

Choi (kim hyun joong girlfriend) say that she is pregnant, and the baby is maybe from kim, but she don't care about that, she only care the money, she just wants that  him spend money, We do not know if the baby is his, but he said that if so,he will monthly expenditure for baby.

But now she doesn't want to give the baby ADN test and plans to sue Kim Hyun Joong,now he can not defend himself, because it is in military service, the only ones that help him are his parents and his lawyer.

for now I do not know more, but when I have more information I will publish on the blog.

Thanks for read,
have a nice day :)  

Oppa: the older boy who has feelings.

here I leave a song for him and a photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Fg35CPuvY


7 comentarios: